EXTRA DATA PACKS
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jun, 2023 at 10:41 AM
Extra Data packs are available to add to selected plans, allowing you to add more data for the month at great rates.
You will find the option to add a Data pack under the manage service section of your Vaya account.
- Data packs are not added automatically. If you do not add a Data pack and exceed 100% of your standard inclusions, you will be billed at the service plan's excess data rate (please refer to your Critical Information Summary for these rates).
- You may choose to add a Data pack to a service at any time, before or after reaching 100% usage.
- Once added, Data packs increase the data allowance for the current billing period only. They do not auto-renew or repeat for following billing periods.
- Data packs expire at the end of the current billing period and leftover data will not rollover to the following billing period.
- The cost of the Data pack will be included in your next Invoice issued.
- Data packs can be added in multiples. E.g. Add 2 packs to double the extra data allowance provided.
- If you add a Data pack, your data usage alerts will be automatically adjusted to the new total data allowance (taking into account your standard plan inclusions plus the extra Data pack data allowance.
- If you use 100% of your Data pack allowance, any further data usage will be billed at the service plan's excess data rate (please refer to your Critical Information Summary for these rates).
For services that need extra data on a regular basis, we recommend a service plan upgrade.
For further information about Extra Data Packs, please refer to the Extra Data Packs CIS located here
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.